Welcome!

The latest from my work through Soccer Without Borders in Uganda

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Some Not-So-Breaking News (anymore at least)

So, for anyone who hasn't heard yet, I'm coming home for the holidays thanks to my lovely girlfriend. I'm getting back on the 11th of December and will be returning to Uganda in mid-January. That being said, I can't wait to see everyone! I will definitely be making a trip, if not multiple, out to Madison, so you better all be ready for it.

In other news, I just got back from western Uganda yesterday. I went on a four day trek through rain-forests and mountains. It was amazing, some of the most beautiful views and landscapes I've ever seen, but was also strenuous and sometimes terrifying. We covered over 50 kilometers with one rest day and climbed a volcano the last day. I'm planning on posting a series of blogs about it in the coming weeks, so stay posted!

Until then.

-Adam

Oh yeah, here's some music... Proff - "Data"

No comments:

Post a Comment